Easily my best and most valuable find yet...

ewemule

Forum Supporter
It's a vintage early 1900's "Evinrude Elto Brake Horsepower Token." 10.8 grams, 1 - 3/8" diameter and Brass ! Very, very good condition !! It's also my very first real deal token. This one is soooo very cool ! I thought at first that it was a Half dollar of sorts. It literally popped out of the dirt and onto the grass. I was getting pretty tired after a long day of work but that faded instantly when I saw this beauty. Less than 75 yards from my back door !
I did a search and it came up at around $37 !! Oh wow, this is cool !! Every letter legible and in great condition ! I guess that's enough.
I'm going back out in a little bit.
Marty

Awesome and neat find! Now and go find a Mercury one! ;)

Sorry about no pic....

I can't post pics from this home computer. We're talking before the dinosaurs. A quick search will yield a site with a picture. I think the first site I came across was .......TheCoinsAndStamps.com
I've got it in my camera and hope to get a post this weekend.
I also came up with 14 ounces of copper tubing. Everything counts.
Marty

A quick search will yield a site with a picture. Marty

We don't want to see any old token, we want to see YOURS!! From hard work, sweat and toil! :D (I can google 1916 D Mercury dime, or, 1909 S VDB wheat penny, or 1892 CC Morgan Silver dollar) But it's not the same! :grin: Can't wait to see your pics, hope you can get them up this weekend! HH
NC

Wow, it must have been so cool to find something as special as that!!!

Like the others, I'm not interested in seeing another token online, I want to see your token! I'll wait patiently for your pic to be posted! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom