I follow behind a Master....

FloridaDigger

Clearly by the find I made on a local beach I am following behind a very descriminant hunter....any disagreement? This was my haul form a not so popular beach after 3 hrs....is it me or am I following behind someone far more advanced?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 648
That's just Florida. Is a good idea to be able to disc zinc pennies some days though. Lot's of 12 37's and I quit digging them. Hopefully the penny tosser didn't move your way. As sanded in as it is be prepared to dig lots of zinc pennies though at times.

I don't leave anything behind on the beach. Pennies add up as well, in fact, in one month I got nearly $32 JUST IN PENNIES. Why do you think he was a master? He passed on all those targets...

No master would leave any repeatable signal in the ground IMHO. Just because one thinks he passed up a pull tab or a penny or a quarter doesn't mean he did.

I believe if you were behind a master your machine would be completely silent.

Bur what do I know. I don't find anything but bombs and guns.

You weren't behind a master, you were behind a penny tosser.

:lol:
I dug penny numbers with my DFX and dug a class ring. This year it is so sanded in I wasted my time digging 12 37's with the CTX. Zero panned out.This is just the latest batch this year:lol: Pennies on the right are zincs I haven't tumbled yet. :lol: You hit a bunch you dig the deep ones and leave the shallows. If you don't you can spend 8 hours digging 2 bucks in zincs around here. :lol:

Attachments

• SAM_2012.jpg
    SAM_2012.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 536
maybe or maybe not,,,,,there are a lot of variables to consider,,,,one, targets collate at different depths,,,,and sometimes, there is pennies and pull tabs and heavy coins and rings are deeper,,,,not to say lighter rings don't come in to the mix,,,,,second, yes, there are guys that "no it all",,,and pass the penny targets,,,,I love to go behind those guys, every gold ring over 10 grams I have dug sounds similar to a penny,,,,,,now, if you were hunting say, CWB or Siesta and there were 5 hunters swinging, you may want to pick and choose,,,,,,GL HH

Yeah I love hunters who leave behind pennies and foil. :D

Zinc Penny..........

2014-33.jpg

Zinc Penny..........

2014-35a.jpg

Copper Penny..........

2014-14.jpg

Foil...........

1RS.jpg

Looks like you followed behind nobody IMO...

I don't know anyone who would skip quarter signals.. A lot of nice silver would be missed...

<*)))>{

Sometimes the surf has a way of sorting things out based on their weight or the surface area they have.
Good luck next time out.

Pennies seem to always be there..... you just cant get them all. Ive hunted beaches to death and still find those darn things. Dont expect me to leave you any of them because when im out there ive got nothing but time.

Dew

Back
Top Bottom