Minelab Vanquish- sneak preview video

I got that email yesterday too.. The one with the new video and the wallpapers. Why on earth would anyone want to use a wallpaper for a detector that we know absolutely nothing about. No details, no pictures, nada. Hard to get excited about it without anything to go on.

Why on earth would anyone want to use a wallpaper for a detector that we know absolutely nothing about. No details, no pictures, nada. Hard to get excited about it without anything to go on.

We know plenty about it, didn't you watch the trailer?? Apparently it comes embedded in a rock that you need to extricate the detector from, which you can only do if you're a quintuplet and aren't wearing flannel. Once successful in retrieving the detector, your mere gaze at the ground reveals everything hidden beneath. :laughing::laughing:

I'll never get that 2 minutes back....

We know plenty about it, didn't you watch the trailer?? Apparently it comes embedded in a rock that you need to extricate the detector from, which you can only do if you're a quintuplet and aren't wearing flannel. Once successful in retrieving the detector, your mere gaze at the ground reveals everything hidden beneath. :laughing::laughing:

You forgot to mention that you also must be a descendant of a leprechan.

I too have lost those two minutes and know how you feel.

Advertisement of a non existent item to keep folks from buying a different brand while they work on making the one in the advertisement. Got to string the buying public Along until it is ready. And if it is like the NOX you might see one in a year.

Advertisement of a non existent item to keep folks from buying a different brand while they work on making the one in the advertisement. Got to string the buying public Along until it is ready. And if it is like the NOX you might see one in a year.

Here’s thread when we first found out about EQx.
And some folks had detector in their hands the following Jan or Feb.
So not a year went by. A few months.
https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=251928

It looks like an Etrac style control box, but the battery must be in the grip like the Nox. At the end of the video at the bottom of the screen it does have the Minelab, and Multi-IQ logo. So I guess we know a little bit more about it now.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

At the end of the video at the bottom of the screen it does have the Minelab, and Multi-IQ logo. So I guess we know a little bit more about it now.

Yep, clearly the bizarre bit with the 5 “quintuplet” versions of the guy merging to become one is meant to be a reference to the 5 base frequencies working together to form Multi-IQ, but I can do without the theatrics...that trailer plays like it was intended to be screened at Sundance or SXSW or something! :laughing:

An ad that told nothing about the detector. Will we now see and hear the stampede of everyone rushing to trade in their Noxes on the Vanquish ? Will this detector makes all other detectors including the Nox obsolete?

I wish my detector made my finds float above the ground like that so I don't have to bend over to dig so often. This must be one of the features that my friend told me a cheap detector like mine isn't capable of doing. 😢

🤣

i gotta give it to tnsharpshooter for putting the threads up and keeping things alive..He is very passionate about his machines,and the equinox in general,,definitely does evaluate and run his machines through the mill and he’s a asset to this hobbie wether you agree with him or not,he puts the time in.
I hope Minelab hits a home run with this new machine coming out..Not all machines suite everyone though,no matter how well they perform for others..Diversity is a great thing to have.

i gotta give it to tnsharpshooter for putting the threads up and keeping things alive..He is very passionate about his machines,and the equinox in general,,definitely does evaluate and run his machines through the mill and he’s a asset to this hobbie wether you agree with him or not,he puts the time in.
I hope Minelab hits a home run with this new machine coming out..Not all machines suite everyone though,no matter how well they perform for others..Diversity is a great thing to have.

Woody,
I received this above via email. I signed up for any updates. I posted for those who maybe didn’t sign up.
Will be interesting to see where this detector is priced.

Back
Top Bottom