DFX Users

booker

Forum Supporter
As I have never used a DFX I would like to know the differnce in the Models. Thanks all

The DFX comes in 2 models right now. The original "DFX" and the new "DFX 300". Both detectors are identical except for the 12" coil is standard on the DFX 300. The latter also has a new flashy paint job. I think thats about it. Get that thing bought already Booker! :lol:

Keep Swing'in
Jack

Had mine since March. You will NOT be sorry you bought it. The machine is amazing. One can tweak every setting if desired. Kinda noisy in the beginning but you literally get better everytime you hunt. I cant imagine being without it.
Oh, and finding coins 6-8 inches deep doesnt hurt either.:D

I would wait this winter and think about it. The season is over and there are usually some good spring specials. Plus you never know what White's might change over winter...

That is the only thing holding me back. The season is all but over and would hate to look at it sitting there and snow on the ground:(

Last edited:
Hey booker, I may be a day late and a dollar short - look at kellyco nates' thread on general discussion. They have a good turkey day ad only for Thanksgiving. Don't know if White's included or not. Good luck! P.S. I also have a dfx and love it. Curt

very tempting

Oh, Nate DOES make it tempting, ..doesn't he Booker! :tumble:

Dusty Eagle

Go for the DFX..... Cybersage hit it right on the head... well worth the investment, and also, get Jeff Foster's book 'Digging Deeper with the DFX'. RickO

Coupon

I ordered the White's DFX 300 last week and can't wait for it to arrive.
Nate was the one who took my order...so Hi again Nate!
When I get my coupon, do you guys have a suggestion on what coil I sould get to accompany the one that comes with it?

Thanks,
Donna

I ordered the White's DFX 300 last week and can't wait for it to arrive.
Nate was the one who took my order...so Hi again Nate!
When I get my coupon, do you guys have a suggestion on what coil I sould get to accompany the one that comes with it?

Thanks,
Donna

The White's D2 coil. :yes:
Flapjack

I wonder if the DFX300 is tuned to the 300 coil or the 950? It would make sense to tune to the 950 in order to keep it more in line with all the DFX coils.

I wonder if the DFX300 is tuned to the 300 coil or the 950? It would make sense to tune to the 950 in order to keep it more in line with all the DFX coils.

This was a rumor. The DFX software is written in machine language from what I understand. Not worth it to rewrite for the 12 inch coil.

Back
Top Bottom