Monster Depth !

That's the little brother of the aka signum I have,its a sorex. Mine does the same and better with boost mode called turbo.I've been telling ever one about those Russian detector.That video is no lie.also,the coils come in 3 frequency if you want,I have a 9.5 x12.5 dd coil that goes from 3,7 and 14 kHz with the flip of a switch.depth monster and the hodagraph id is second to none.somtimes people don't like change,but those detectors are probably the best on the market.

That's the little brother of the aka signum I have,its a sorex. Mine does the same and better with boost mode called turbo.I've been telling ever one about those Russian detector.

Holy cow...I'm impressed!!!! Have you used it much? Any issues with the Signum?

Didn't get a lot of use but what I did,its impressive. And I just bought a shovel.its pretty simple to use and I had to learn on my own,so yeah I got frustrated at first.but it's really simple,light,faaast and as you saw deep.on fresh coins.I would advise everyone to at least do research on it.

I haven't had any issues at all,I've only got about 10 hours on it and some nice coins from the railroad tracks,which are infested with iron.but,it pulled them,deepest was about 9 inches so far,.I don't just talk this up because I own it,I actually stumbled across it and wanted one cause I thought no way.but yes,it's true,and those videos are true.And I wish everyone could try one,might make a difference.

Tax return may help get the detector but I think I'd come up short with the needed backhoe accessory to retrieve the target.

Did I miss something , I just saw a vid of someone who did not identify himself the MD , location , soil makeup , metal coin make up . I have no idea if this is a fair test as to what this MD can do ? I am skeptic of claims made about all MD ,pinpointers and headphones that are not conducted in controlled test. I wish some company like Consumer Reports would do controlled test and ratings. I'll buy any MD that comes along from any manufacture that can back up their claims and have reliable service.
HH

I guess I could use this more often LOL

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,200
how the heck can it get so deep with a coil of that size? that is insane. if a dealer started carrying and servicing these in the usa they would kill it.

What I posted on the video.....

Hmmm can not wait till I see some real world finds and not planted coins. Not sure what that coin is made of. I also want to see what it will do on some old US coins and old Hammered coins.

I wouldn't want to dig 23 inches eithor, but it's nice to know it's possible if you want.and this detector was built to deal with iron specific, so it doesn't false on iron.I think the aka brand took the best from a bunch of other companies,tweaked it all and put it into the aka Sig and sorex, and I don't mind.it does have one drawback,batteries,it chews 6aa up in about 10 hours of running in turbo.but if you don't run turbo it's about 20 hours.I usually only use it to check iffy targets.

Back
Top Bottom