Aksonic BT80 APTX -LL headphones aka ML80 clones

Out of sheer curiosity i got a pair of these and i can confirm they are in fact APTX-LL. "+" Sign shows up on the Nox display. They are identical every way, including the way they sound. Just fyi. I know APTX-LL alternatives are hard to find and just wanted folks to have another option.

Thanks for the heads up! Options are always good!

Good to know Jeff, backup! Thanks :)

No problem guys. I know folks are buying the Miccus SR71s and theyve been hit or miss as to whether or not they will even pair with the nox. I personally use the Soundpeats Q12+ earbuds but they are no longer available in APTX-LL. I highly recommend them if you can find a pair. I will certainly use the AKsonic next outing to see how they do. Stay tuned...

Thanks for the review here and on Amazon. I've been watching it for a while, and that first review had me a little concerned. But based on your recommendation, I ordered mine last night.

Jeff's does. I've seen several others that do. I don't understand why there have been problems, but it doesn't make sense to me that bluetooth devices can't connect to each other because of the bluetooth version. Bluetooth is designed to be backwards compatible with older versions. My Equinox 600 is less than a month old, so I have high hopes.

I have been reading that 5.0 will not pair with the Equinox. Is that info incorrect ? Thanks Mark

I've had no problems with either pair of BT5.0 headphones that I own. I dont know the build date of my Nox but i got it in May of 2018 so its not like it just came off the assembly line.

I think it may just be the Miccus SR71's that are having issues.

I've had no problems with either pair of BT5.0 headphones that I own. I dont know the build date of my Nox but i got it in May of 2018 so its not like it just came off the assembly line.

I think it may just be the Miccus SR71's that are having issues.

Thanks for the info. Mark

Followup... Got my Aksonic headphones and did an initial check. They paired up with no problems, and reconnected quickly after they and the 600 had been powered down. The manual says BT4.1 or 2, but it's entirely possible they are BT 5.0, as manuals are sometimes behind updates. I've never handled the ML80's, but they look identical to pictures. Build quality is not great, hope they last. The drawstring bag shown in the Amazon ad was missing.

Back
Top Bottom