Lot of bad news in media. This is a little good news

Pulltabby

Forum Supporter
Seems a honest person in my city found an envelope filled with cash signed rent money. They gave it to the police. It is being broadcast on the news today.

I'm sure this rent money will be returned to rightfull owner that ID's the lost info. So there are good folks in the world. hh who would of guessed.

4 years ago I myself found a purse with 240 dollars in it, found owner in a few hours....no way would keep it.

That's the best news I've heard in a while.

Great news, thanks for sharing !!!!

I've told people in the past that I gave back money to who did not realize they overpaid by mistake: "you can't put a price on a clear conscious".

Still plenty of good/honest people in the world, you just seldom hear about them because they don't sell.

Shame too, they'll cover a murderer for a month, but the guy who stopped him for a couple days.

You know what would be really neat, if we got to hear life stories of how people overcame very bad circumstances where they had every reason (or excuse, really) to do the easy-wrong thing, but against all odds found themselves using that personal inside experience to help and benefit others. People would be interested in that, because they would still get their fix of the bad. Show the detailed grueling torment of their circumstances, and then how they flipped it around for the better of themselves and others. I think it would sell.

You know what would be really neat, if we got to hear life stories of how people overcame very bad circumstances where they had every reason (or excuse, really) to do the easy-wrong thing, but against all odds found themselves using that personal inside experience to help and benefit others. People would be interested in that, because they would still get their fix of the bad. Show the detailed grueling torment of their circumstances, and then how they flipped it around for the better of themselves and others. I think it would sell.

I can think of many such people, most look like the average Joe....

Back
Top Bottom