Nuggetnoggin

Perquimans

Forum Supporter
Hey everybody. I've been watching a few youtube videos about metal detecting, gold panning, etc. I would have to say that I enjoy watching Nuggetnoggin and his adventures. He always seems to have a good setup and every find is a good find for him! As for me, I'm still out there hunting and looking for arrowheads. I need to get back in the habit of posting again...BTW I think this is my first post in quite some time! It's good to be back...:cool:

I love watching NuggetNoggin, and I especially like the Bible verses he puts in them. I like the videos of when he detects old homesteads best, but he's been detecting the river mostly now. :mder:

Nuggetnoggin does have a passion for the hobby, his enthusiasm keeps you interested.
Also , good to have you back. Just this week Beerdoodle popped back in. Good to have you guys back!!!

He has clear enthusiasm for the hobby and his production has gotten better over time. I do however jump over the first minute of his videos to get to the action.

I like and appreciate that guy also...Never met him, but certainly a great hunter, person, message...Inspirational to anyone considering this Sport ......

Nugget is a great detectorist. There is no doubt why he has made it into Garrett's brochures and catalogs. We hope that he continues to do well.

Welcome back! NuggetNoggin's videos were what really got me interested in the hobby. He has been referred to as the "Bob Ross of metal detecting", and those of you who are familiar with both might agree. :laughing: I, too, especially enjoy the Bible verses in each episode.

Back
Top Bottom