• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

AT Pro Plugger straight shaft

Irons

Forum Supporter
Oh yeah I'm going to like this in the water. :cool: Thanks Chuck @ Indian Nations!! :D

atproSSRS.jpg

Looks good.....looks sleek, and ready for some yellow. I just did a set of UWHP's for the AT Pro Gold, but the connector is costly....almost better to go factor...UW's

Nice ticket! S shafts should be banned.No company has one worth having.Should give you plenty comfort and swing time.Plugger has good coating.

Looks pretty sweet. I aint sure what the benefit is. Oh thats a question??:lol:

The balance just got 10 times better and the weight now rests under the elbow instead of on the wrist.

I can't wait to test it out for a few hours! :D Hopefully this weekend in lake Michigan if the weather holds.

What coil is on that AT? I wonder how that shaft will be with the standard DD coil?

That's the 9x12 concentric, I'm going to try it out.
It should be a little deeper than the stock coil in the sand. There is almost zero mineralization in the big lake sand, we'll see if I like it.

Im just south of you a couple hours and do a lot of fresh water hunting. What coil do you usually run in the big lake? I usually run the 5x8 DD. When you get back in the water with that concentric Id be interested to know how it does for you.

Im just south of you a couple hours and do a lot of fresh water hunting. What coil do you usually run in the big lake? I usually run the 5x8 DD. When you get back in the water with that concentric Id be interested to know how it does for you.

In the big lake I ran the stock 8.5x11 DD coil and I have zero complaints with it, but if a little more coverage field under the coil gives me a few more targets per hole I'm all for it.

If not I'll sell it as a used coil. No worries. :D

Allright I have been able to test this new straight shaft for a few hours here and there in rivers that don't totally freeze and I'm loving it!.

My main problem with the S shafts is I have carpel tunnel and my fingers go numb often when I'm swinging. Then I have to let go of the grip and raise my arm and flex my fingers for a few minutes to get the feeling back.

With the straight shaft I keep my index finger pointing out along the control box and I have been having zero circulation problems. None.

So it's working really well for me, now come on spring so I can get back to serious hunting! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom