Sito scoops/White’s

CarsonChris

Elite Member
Last year I bought a White’s scoop made by Sito. The workmanship and build is phenomenal but they only offered a rounded scoop. Great for sand but not very good in rock and hard pack. Sito listened to its customers and has made a new scoop with a sharp point. Called a V2. I just ordered mine and can’t wait to go dig some of the targets in the rock and gravel bars up in Tahoe! Sito uses 3 mm stainless steal on the top and back of the scoop and 2mm stainless steal on the rest. Absolutely rock solid build!

Last year I bought a White’s scoop made by Sito. The workmanship and build is phenomenal but they only offered a rounded scoop. Great for sand but not very good in rock and hard pack. Sito listened to its customers and has made a new scoop with a sharp point. Called a V2. I just ordered mine and can’t wait to go dig some of the targets in the rock and gravel bars up in Tahoe! Sito uses 3 mm stainless steal on the top and back of the scoop and 2mm stainless steal on the rest. Absolutely rock solid build!

I just ordered one tonight. Looking forward to trying it out! What type of handle will you be using with it?

Back
Top Bottom