who should I ask permission

Kenobi Unadilla

A catholic high school that closed ten years ago,it was built in the 1950's and is still owned by the archdiocese. My question is who do I ask to get permission. There are so many echelons in the catholic church not sure who to ask. A few side notes: the property is still maintained, the grass mowed and the buildings cared for. Not sure if it has ever been hunted.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks

I'll let someone else tackle that question. But will toss in my experience with parochial schools, in general: When I was a kid, our folks sent us to the local parochial school, back in the 1970s. It was just a few blocks away in our residential neighborhood. And the school yard was just sort of the defacto playground, I suppose. Ie.: that's where we went to fly kites, for example.

So a few years later, in about 8th grade when I got into md'ing, it was just a natural that I would do the elementary school I'd gone to (blt. 1955). Got my first silver half there.

And the entire time, it never occurred to us young md'rs that anything was wrong with that. Perhaps the late 1970s was more innocent times. I do recall a nun came out, one time, to see what we were doing. She just shrugged her shoulders and went back into the building.

Back
Top Bottom