3.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 904
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 910
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 945
Thats a Great day out! Love those gold bands!! Thanks for posting the pics, vid is to long for me to wait for the good stuff...I did scan it..

This is one fantastic hunt- congrats Romy! :wow: I know you think you hunted that spot out but it was so good it may be worth hitting again soon. :yes:

Thats a Great day out! Love those gold bands!! Thanks for posting the pics, vid is to long for me to wait for the good stuff...I did scan it..
Thanks Bud it was a neat change of pace for sure ;) not everyone likes watching videos so pictures are key ;)
This is one fantastic hunt- congrats Romy! :wow: I know you think you hunted that spot out but it was so good it may be worth hitting again soon. :yes:
Your Right George i will be hitting it again real soon for sure and i have a few other spots in mind to
Man I'm way jelly, congrats!
Thanks GroundSweeper
You sir are on a roll, Congrats! :cool:
I Know i have found more gold the last few months than i have in 3 years :shock: its crazy :?:
Congrat's on the Gold, the salt really put it to Washington :lol:
Thanks brother and yeah it did man all the coins I've found in the water are just toast like that :no:

I really need to stop looking at the Beach and Water Hunting section. I didn't see a 'green-eyed monster' icon or i'd insert it here. We definitely need one for posts like these!

Way to go!

:dingding: Nice job on the yellow! I miss finding those yellow circles. :(

Nice job on the finds and the video work. A good amount of shooting time spent on that intro :) Guy at 8:29 after your silver smile asking "find something" ? ;) Scary wild shaking on the scoop at 8:35 too huh, good thing you weren't in the water :yes::D

Nice hunt brutha! Congrats on the double donuts! Keep hittin those spots man, gotta be more loot there...Great vid as usual! :thumbsup::cheers:

Forgot to mention, the ring pictured on the starfish looks like a Claddagh ring..

Nice finds Romy! Glad to see you are in the "swing" of things. I've been out a couple times with Mike and Bailey and they are a blast to detect with.

Take care,

Greg

I really need to stop looking at the Beach and Water Hunting section. I didn't see a 'green-eyed monster' icon or i'd insert it here. We definitely need one for posts like these!

Way to go!
:laughing: Thanks for the laugh brother :D

:dingding: Nice job on the yellow! I miss finding those yellow circles. :(
Thanks Felix i guess not finding much gold the 1st half of the year is ok maybe the dectecting gods were testing my patience watching everyone around me score but now i guess its my turn :cool:
:D
Nice job on the finds and the video work. A good amount of shooting time spent on that intro :) Guy at 8:29 after your silver smile asking "find something" ? ;) Scary wild shaking on the scoop at 8:35 too huh, good thing you weren't in the water :yes::D
:cool: Thanks Caribbeanson and The Guy at 8:29 after The silver smile Did ask Did You find something good man ? lol

Congrats on the gold. Nice haul !
Thanks Numil did ya see how the ring popped outta my scoop and i was all like !!! happened to the signal ? and then was like oh dam :shock: lol i was gonna walk away thinking it was a tiny bit of aluminum :laughing:

Killer hunt man, gotta love hunts like THAT!
Thanks Z Man i know right :cool: i really had a nice time out too :cool:
Nice hunt brutha! Congrats on the double donuts! Keep hittin those spots man, gotta be more loot there...Great vid as usual! :thumbsup::cheers:

Forgot to mention, the ring pictured on the starfish looks like a Claddagh ring..
Thanks Dave ! Its been spotty in the bays but those two spots were good to me, :cool: i have a few beaches left to hit then im gonna go back around and hit em all over again ;) :yes:

yeah its a different looking one but i think your right my 3rd Claddagh

Awesome finds! WTG!
Thanks Bud !

Nice finds Romy! Glad to see you are in the "swing" of things. I've been out a couple times with Mike and Bailey and they are a blast to detect with.

Take care,

Greg
Thanks Greg! I really miss hunting with them dudes, they really are a blast and some really good guys =) shoot i dont think i have eater ones number since my phone was ripped off in La Jolla =( its about to get cooler out and thats when i like to hunt the dirt so, tell them boys lets all go for a big ol group hunt soon . Its been way to long . shoot me a pm Greg and i will give you my number
Nice Haul,Romy!
Thanks Brother it was a shock to see that 2nd one for sure :shock:: but i knew i would find em in those areas :yes: :lol: :cool:

Yea, was pretty freaky how that gold ring popped out of the back of the scoop. Good thing you weren't sifting in major swell wash or super mucky water ;)

Back
Top Bottom