New Minelab machine!! See it here!

Dew

Yes there is plenty time for a Fisher, Whites release, as ML prematurely let the cat out of the bag, i am keeping both my CTX3030s and Both my Blues, since this machine people are saying IS- not available till spring, this leaves the DOOR wide open, as for me i need the recovery time of cash invested in upgrades to my beach house, finally it will be done this week :clapping: a month later than it was supposed to be done :mad:, as far as the PI goes with disc , i am not really a disc man, as with the Etracs, CTX3030s, Df, even the Excalibur's , i dig everything, unless i am in a iron environment , the Whites DF is my PI machine, The ATX i herd was deeper with the big coil, but i hate the tones, i could have got a good deal on one, but didn't pull the trigger, time will tell, the Deus guy's are getting scared , as two guy's brought them up , on the Beach Water forum, that's the way the Ball Bounce's, i am sorta glad that ML came out with this machine, but with a 6 month delay on availability , this put's other manufacturer's on a mission to match or beat it, or take losses in sale's , as other manufacturer's over the year's have kicked back at ease with nothing to worry about, :shock: , suddenly got a Adrenalin rush :laughing::laughing: we will see now WHO get's cracking on development :hornetsnest::impatient::realitycheck::foottap::police::secret::shrug::extrahappy::giggle::popcorn2:

Front

Attachments

• IMG_2858.jpg
    IMG_2858.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 71
Back
Top Bottom