The site that keeps on giving

Wom 27

Elite Member
Seven years ago I tallied up a large virgin site. It was big, close to home, and all mine. Since then, I have gone back when I bought a new detector, when I got a new coil, and every time I had no where else to go. I can’t remember all I’ve found since I declared the place officially hunted out but off the top of my head, four dimes, a half,an 1800’s British half penny, a shield and a few wheats. Mind you, each coin was above a 2 hour hunt. Today, I had nowhere else to go, so.....
I found a bird, a wheat, and a ring.
I also found a picture from 7 years ago. CC66E5BC-3589-4070-9F66-4D4F314C20AC.jpeg

286AE5C9-F5C8-448E-B7F2-4B9B8CFB8C33.jpeg

4A2B098F-191D-42C3-8560-CDF4141A9919.jpeg

9AB35259-EA1D-4BA6-973E-5E0681B18B60.jpeg
Also, the small piece of metal was found a few days ago, but tonight we cleaned it and found the word sterling on it !

I’ll be the first to reply. My wife and I figured out how to take a photo from my 7 year old thread and move it to “my pictures”. When I marked it under “manage attachments “, it didn’t give me the choice to pick a size. Therefore, the download failed. Sorry folks, I thought it’d be fun to see a tally from so long ago.

It's always a bigger satisfaction to pull some additional keepers from spots you'd worked out before. :cool:

Congrats on having exclusive rights to such a site, and on the finds ! :thumbsup:

Hey, it might not even be hunted out yet, maybe you might find the other half of that 1800's British half penny :laughing:

Nice to be able to have a back-up site like that, close to home and still producing. A cool looking ring, Can't tell what kin of stone that is, but I like it.

Back
Top Bottom