I could not stand it.

remso

San Gabriel Valley, Los Angeles county, CA.
It had been days since I had been detecting and I am becoming addicted to the water. Being that I am a tightwad, I go in after they stop collecting money so have to work fast and I am slow. This place last night has 200 yards of beach and water for me to search so as soon as I hit the sand I fire it up. Within 5 feet of starting I picked up what looks like a silver wedding ring. I am not so sure it is real for it seems like some of the silver is scuffed off and the stone is rather large. No worries as I found a ring. The second of my short career. WooHoo.:D

Attachments

• DSC05877 (2).jpg
    DSC05877 (2).jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC05878 (2).jpg
    DSC05878 (2).jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 85
It had been days since I had been detecting and I am becoming addicted to the water. Being that I am a tightwad, I go in after they stop collecting money so have to work fast and I am slow. This place last night has 200 yards of beach and water for me to search so as soon as I hit the sand I fire it up. Within 5 feet of starting I picked up what looks like a silver wedding ring. I am not so sure it is real for it seems like some of the silver is scuffed off and the stone is rather large. No worries as I found a ring. The second of my short career. WooHoo.:D

Congratz! I would love to see a pic of the ring!

Back
Top Bottom