Oklahoma metal detectors where are you!!!!!

P

perrybmw

:( I tried this once before! Had a couple of responses, but they must have died, because I have not heard from them since. I don't think they could have smelled my arm pitts from the computer.

So if there are any Oklahoma metal detectorists out there, interested in getting together, let me know.

Swapping lies, metal detecting, or talking research

Just waiting,

Perry :lol: :lol:

Ahh... the ol' "fish story" about the one that got away, huh?
Good one, Perry! :lol:

We're still here, though I think most of them live in OKC. Not many Oklahoma people on this forum live around me. I'm all alone :o( But, there are some Kansas folk near by ;)

Big Cabin near Vinita? I think I'm about an hour from you. There's some good spots over there ;)

Hey, Okies,
I am an hour north of Tulsa on the Ks line almost. My new detector comes in next week and I will be straining at the bit to go do some hunting.
Ron :grin:

Well Ron, you're about 10 minutes north of me as I'm assuming you're around Copan.

You got it, Okiedigger. I can't tell from your picture, are the one that asked to hunt on my corner lot last weekend?
Ron

Perhaps because Okies prefer to whine rather than investigate that which is in their face?

Cheers!

DeafRon said:
You got it, Okiedigger.  I can't tell from your picture, are the one that asked to hunt on my corner lot last weekend?
Ron

Nope, wasn't me. I've not been detecting in about 6 weeks or more. Been way too busy unfortunately. I'm hoping things will slow down in a couple of weeks or a month so I can get out.

Speaking of Henry Starr :) I think I know where your wife's property is. I've been out that way detecting other places and I have some old maps you might be interested in.

Back
Top Bottom