NH claremont newport area

bugguy

Elite Member
I am looking to maybe start a club in the area of claremont NH for all the people from VT and NH around there . just a freindly type thing where we could all get together once in a while and hunt as a group. and maybe someday become an OFFCIAL club in the standings. if your interested contact me at [email protected] or leave me a message her thanks josh

thanks tony right now its just an idea that i have wanted to do for the last year and finding that there are so many people in my town alone that MD and even in the surrrounding towns i think it would be fun . at this point im not sure how to even go about it . thought about posting bullitens in the surrounding towns with my number to see if i could get any interest hey maybe that could be a start any info on this would be helpful thanks josh

If Claremont wasn?t on the other side of the state I?d be interested, I?m on the Maine border. I use to go to Claremont a couple time a year long ago when I was field trailing Beagles, nice country you have out there.
Have you thought about detecting around the clubhouse of the Claremont Beagle Club? I hunted around the Salmon Falls Beagle Club (the club I belonged to) and found nothing, the place was clean. It must have been detected before because I know there has been a lot of change dropped, couldn?t even find a dog tag.

DirtDigger (New Hampshire)

nope havent really detected claremont much yet trying to get to tory hole where they hid the indians way back when or they hid them selves who knows but i think that could be sweet ....would love some trade silver i have hunted the newport moose lodge though..found a suzy one buck

Hey Folks,
I'm actually closer to DirtDigger, but I'm not opposed to travel. :yes:
I'm near Rochester, but work in N. Berwick, ME. Give me a shout if you get anything together. You, too, DirtDigger!
~Ceejay

Back
Top Bottom