Wednesdays Beach Finds

amster77

Hit the beach early this past Wednesday, here is the loot. Spoons anyone? ;)

Attachments

• MD 8-1-07 002.jpg
    MD 8-1-07 002.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 382
thats has to be freshwater beach? cleanest finds I have ever saw...I don't think my spoons or coins here at the house are that clean..

I'm new at this, but I've been finding pieces of wire at a local park in the playground area. They are ususally about 5 inches long and easy to bend. Might have been used as some sort of twist-tie at one time I guess. Anyway, they chirp a lot, similar to tabs, especially when they are bent. I'll bet the bobbie pins are the same way.

Paul M. - Those pieces of wire sound like the tie wires used on chain link fence. I find a lot of them at schools. I think they're aluminum.

Hey, that looks like the stuff I find too! Maybe because we're hitting the same beach. :D Lots and lots of bobby pins. Up closer to the parking lot and along the channel I find a lot of garbage. Rusty nails, etc.

Yes, it is a fresh water beach. Along Lake Michigan.

Hey, that looks like the stuff I find too! Maybe because we're hitting the same beach. :D Lots and lots of bobby pins. Up closer to the parking lot and along the channel I find a lot of garbage. Rusty nails, etc.

Yes, it is a fresh water beach. Along Lake Michigan.

Hey dutchroots, I'm actually at Tunnel Park most of the time. It's nice and quiet in the mornings. Belive it or not I haven't made it to the Holland State Park yet.

Hey dutchroots, I'm actually at Tunnel Park most of the time. It's nice and quiet in the mornings. Belive it or not I haven't made it to the Holland State Park yet.

Ah, okay. I've only detected there once. I go to Holland, Tunnel, Kirk and Grand Haven. Tomorrow morning I might try out Kirk. Maybe we'll run into each other some time.

Back
Top Bottom