Deus HF Elliptical Coil

Planedoc

On the advice of a couple of members here I purchased a HF Elliptical coil for my Deus. There is a sports complex here in Wichita that has 27 soccer fields. 2 of the most used are under electrical high lines. I couldn’t get near them without experiencing massive EMI. I’ve not been out there due to the Wuhan virus as the complex is locked up. Having time on my hands and in between rain storms these last 2 weeks, I managed to get out to detect my front yard. Keep in mind I’ve detected my front and back yard many times with my ATPro and using stock coils for my Deus. In less than an hour I found 78 cents including 7 nickels. Nickels were always the hardest thing for me to find. I can’t wait to get out there and see what I can find!

Thanks to those that recommended I get a HF coil!!

:cheers:

Awesome. Personally loving the HF elliptical coil also. Makes pinpointing super quick.

Also have heard the Elliptical it is a little less deep for coins than the standard 9 inch HF round but would work great in iron fields. I've got the HF 9 round but thinking about a X35 11 incher for field use. Derby your hunting in my backyard. Using the Orx.....not sure I will upgrade to the Deus.

Back
Top Bottom