Fisher Chest Harness

Hermit

Tony do you carry the Fisher harness?I checked on your site but did not
find them.Just found comming soon.If so,whats the going rate?I think I'd
rather get it from you instead of that warehouse place.

Anyone,Anyone?Bueller?I also need several other items soon.I doubt they will put you over the top for the month but ya never know.

I don't normally carry them but they are available to me. If you want one I can get it. Let me know please. I'll check the price and get back to you.They are pricey .

Tony...Thanks for your help.Sure,that will work!I also need a CZ20 8" coil cover.And a couple of books.How should I order this stuff,since the harness is not a stock item on your site?

Give me a call and we can go over all of it. I'm going to be adding more items to my stock and site soon so be on the lookout.
Thanks !!

Tony,Thanks for hooking me up with the harness and stuff.I'm looking forward to getting some weight off of that shaft.

Joe,yes I'm doing the hip mount deal now.Thats a little better,but I tote so much stuff when in the woods,I feel like my pants are going to get pulled off.And I tend to bump it around more than I care for.Thats why I ordered the chest mount from Tony.Hopefully that will get her out of harms way and redistribute the load a bit.When the water warms a little I'll use it in the surf.Maybe I'll be able to keep a better eye on it.One of my hunting buddies uses one and swears by it.If I don't like it,I'll shove it in the shed with every thing else that I'll probably never use.

Back
Top Bottom