Learning the numbers.....

dirt dick

Elite Member
I set out today to familiarize myself with the EQ 800.
Trying to get used to the tones, and numbers, using Park 1 program. I went to a football field where I've pulled a lot of clad from in the last few years...
Funny thing I don't think I've ever found as much as a single wheat penny their?
The nickels came rolling along first, then some dimes.
Then I found a few quarters, and pennies. Ah back to a quarter signal... Five inches down near the goal line.... Out pops an 02 barber qtr. My first silver of the season!
1.79 in clad for the day
c16741be721bc708396141507cc66987.jpg

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Looks like a very successful hunt! Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get numbers from 3 to mid 20's for aluminum trash in park one. Why wont aluminum show up as one number?

If you want to make your own custom coin shooting program then watch this video, except he should have pressed the user profile first so it was saved there instead of changing the park 1 settings. Of course, you can run with the idea and tweak the tone ranges, volumes, pitch, etc. to your own liking once you know how to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ur0FfDDKUo

I get numbers from 3 to mid 20's for aluminum trash in park one. Why wont aluminum show up as one number?

I think because the different sizes and thicknesses of the aluminum. If you detect a standard pull tab its basically always the same number because it's exactly the same thickness and size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom