Avon heart attack

Greenriver Greg

Sorry I didn't get any in soil recovery pictures, because when I brushed away the dirt and all I see is diamonds and gold basket weave I got a little excited, ok...a lot excited. The gold dance was about to begin until I saw some plating gone and that big Avon logo inside. Cruelty of cruelties. Oh well, I did find a 1.36 in clad and the Patriot was grabbing dimes today like a fat kid in the cookie jar. I'll get 'em next time.

Attachments

• 20190311_174458-800x555.jpg
    20190311_174458-800x555.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 512
Last edited:
Good find!!!! I remember Avon jewelry from when I was a kid...It may not be real but it may have some age to it??? Seems Avon sold everything at one point!!

We have all had those heart attack finds. I like to call them atomic bomb finds Heart rate sky high until the truth is discovered. I was detecting a city park that years ago was an elementary school. Lifted the plug to see the reeded edge of a yellow coin. Yes my hands were shaking as I gently extracted it from the dirt Gently knocked a little of the dirt off the coin to discover it was a gold plated state quarter. From a soaring high to the lowest of lows.

Back
Top Bottom