• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

is this considered to be an "accessory"??

007tallguy

Elite Member
well, i made the decision to upgrade this week. i picked up my new "baby" this morning and hope to get great service out of this little darling.
my old one, even though still running and being a 4x4 served me well, but it's starting to show it's age and rather than putting money into it, i upgraded to "new" instead. and being rated at 55 miles/gallon, it won't take much clad to pay for my MDing trips! ;)
yes, it's a small compact car; yes i'm 6'4, but no... i have no problem at all fitting in it! and an absolute blast to drive!!! :yeah:
and on a related note, i should still be able to get a decent price for my old ride and i can't help but to think of 2 possible words in the near future --->> AT Pro!!

Pete :D

Attachments

• IMAG0848.jpg
    IMAG0848.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 838
Golf cart? What is that thing?

I'm 6'4" too, and sometimes those little can be surprising. I drove a little Ford Fiesta for a few years, pretty good car, for $200. It was a 4-speed, only made them for three years, so when I got side-swiped by a rental car, they total it, wrote me check for $1,635, and let me keep the car. I couldn't open the driver's side door, and the front fender was crushed into the wheel. Was able to bend it back out by hand, and surprisingly still able to drive it home. Spent 30 minute with a hammer, got the door working, fender straight out a little better, drove it another 6 months, until the insurance check came, sold it for $200.

:laughing: nope, not a golf cart.
:blush: sorry about that, i forgot say what it was.... it's a Fiat 500. the Fiats were gone from the North American market for quite a while, but they're back and they're selling quite well too! and i "think" they're available in the US as well as here in Canada and oodles of options available. :yes:

tried uploading another pic, but it failed for some reason. :?:

P.

Nice Fiat!

Living in downtown Boston I see a lot of Fiats, Mini Cooper, and those SMART cars. They do really well fitting into cramped parking spaces and zip around the city too.

more photos....

ok, i don't remember changing the settings on my camera, but my pics were too big to upload. these ones should work much better. :yes:

Attachments

• IMAG0889.jpg
    IMAG0889.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 695
  • IMAG0884.jpg
    IMAG0884.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 704
  • IMAG0887.jpg
    IMAG0887.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 641
if you stick your detector in the back then slam the back shut does your detector pop out the sunroof?:laughing:

haha!! yup, right there beside my head which also sticks out through the roof! :laughing:
but seriously i would have liked a convertible or a sunroof, but i couldn't justify the extra cost just for being able to open a roof. this one has the solid roof. but thinking back with my Tracker, i never really had the top down a lot. some days, sure.... get the wind blowing and a bad-hair-day on the go... but not really all that often. and a solid roof is a bit more secure then the cloth top.

those are cool cars i was thinking about getting one...i got a smart for my son and i cant believe the room it has, i was skeptical about it until i did alot of research on it...its a fun lil car to drive and he loves it. congrats on the new wheels...GL+HH.....cliff.

nice little car, it has a nice driving and being compact parking is almost no problem

enjoy it!

Dude. DONT hit a deer or even a raccoon in that thing, You'll die.....:)
Should I say how much I love my 2007 dodge ram 1500 4x4 with the large 5.7 hemi in it??? yeah, 16-19 mpg but I'll survive a deer collision and probably straddle the raccoons. :)

They get that good of gas mileage if you dont "get on it". The second you hit the long skinny one that mileage goes out the window. But your probably finding that out after the first few tanks. It does not know if it wants to be a sports car or a fuel sipper. Your right foot determines either. Who gives a !!!! what it looks like as long as its not a miata or a jetta. Lol

yes, it's a small compact car; yes i'm 6'4, but no... i have no problem at all fitting in it! and an absolute blast to drive!!!

and on a related note, i...can't help but to think of 2 possible words in the near future --->> AT Pro!!

YOU may fit well, but you'll never be able to get you AND the detector in there at the same time!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom