Garrett Pro Pointer group buy With New England Detectors(updated. Group Buy has now ENDED did everyone on the list get their pm?)

My order

I still have no idea if my order was accepted or shipped.I sent an email yesterday but never got a response.

Nope.

I got two PM's from him orginally. One link didn't work. The other *appeared* to work, but I still haven't seen a charge on my credit card.

When I inquired a few days ago through a PM whether the order was received or not, I never got a reply....

I just emailed him again a few minutes ago....waiting for response...

Thanks,

Dan

I spoke too soon!! I literally just walked out to the mailbox and it was there!! Never mind!! Awesome!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nope.

I got two PM's from him orginally. One link didn't work. The other *appeared* to work, but I still haven't seen a charge on my credit card.

When I inquired a few days ago through a PM whether the order was received or not, I never got a reply....

I just emailed him again a few minutes ago....waiting for response...

Thanks,

Dan

Got mine in this mornings mail (wife used it on first time out ever) and found an earring on her second target....figures:lol:...awesome tool though....Curt:grin:...(dusty, you went from monkey to man of steel...cool)

Wow...this thing just blows away the bullseye II I've been using....sheesh....

Got mine in this mornings mail (wife used it on first time out ever) and found an earring on her second target....figures:lol:...awesome tool though....Curt:grin:...(dusty, you went from monkey to man of steel...cool)

Evolution is a great thing!!!!!:D:D

Dusty

Got my Pro Pointer today. I was sitting on my doorstep with my shotgun waiting to shoot out the tires of the UPS truck when the USPS mail lady came over with a small package from NED. Thanks Andrew, you saved me a few rounds of "00" buckshot!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

(Seriously, thanks for the good job!!! You too, bigboar!!!)

Dusty

Just did an air test of the Garrett PP. The average range is over twice that of my White's BullsEye II......guess what's going to be my new backup?????

Dusty

Big boar,

Thanks for all the hard work putting this all together. The Pro Pointer arrived and it's Christmas in March.
Should I ever meet you in the metal detecting waste land, I owe you a cold one.

Thanks
The_Machine

BigBoar & Andrew,
The PP arrived today and its looks great! Thanks for putting this deal together! A++++ service all the way around! :thumbsup:

G2M

Yeah, I've been going around the house locating nails and driving my dog nuts. This thing works as advertised!! I'm just kicking myself because now I'll need to go over all the sites I hit in the last two years to see what I missed.

Dusty

Yes, thanks big boar for all your hard work in putting this together. It's a great thing to do for the forum.

QUOTE=The_Machine;729689]Big boar,

Thanks for all the hard work putting this all together. The Pro Pointer arrived and it's Christmas in March.
Should I ever meet you in the metal detecting waste land, I owe you a cold one.

Thanks
The_Machine[/QUOTE]

Well came home last night And guess what was in my mail box yup my pro pointer :lol: Thanks again Andrew and Bigboar for the great deal !

Thanks Guys

Just wanted to take a minute to thank bigboar and Andrew. The Pro Pointer arrived in Saturday's mail, and I put it to use Sunday. ($1.18 in clad, 4+ lbs of fishing sinkers, and a copper bracelet). I dig the first shovelful, and my 9 year old used the Pro Pointer to fish out the target. We had hours of fun.

Thanks again guys. This is a great tool.

Back
Top Bottom