Which White's To Buy???

Thanks Guys,

As I do more MD I have come to the decision that the beach/water hunting is not for me. Never really have been a beach person to begin with so I guess it goes hand in hand. I like the woods & feel at home there:yes:.

Made a decision - Finally!

Ok after researching all of the Whites I now feel that the V3i will be the better choice.

What I like especially is being able to hunt in all 3 freq at the sime time to get the most out of my hunt & feel like I haven't leaft anything behind. I also, really like the color screen as well as all of the other features.

I guess I feel that if I'm going to buy a Whites I might as well get the top model to last me for a very long time.

Now if any of you V3i drivers can give me some helpful tips to get max deph out of the box I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Roger

Rog my choice would also be the mxt pro which im saving up for next spring. Great machine. it will keep right up there with all the bigboys and more i'm sure of it.

Yup, after reading everything on the internet, catalogs, etc., I'm calling Kellyco tomorrow for the MXT. For what I'll be using it for, the features of the "pro" don't have an impact. Plus they throw in the Bullseye pp, a padded White's carry case and REAL headphones in addition to the usual "stuff".

Thanks! I know it's been around for a few years, but I take that as a good sign. The B-52 Bomber is about as old as I am and according to the Military Channel, will be around till 2040.

I should be so lucky!!!! :)

Dusty

Ok after researching all of the Whites I now feel that the V3i will be the better choice.

What I like especially is being able to hunt in all 3 freq at the sime time to get the most out of my hunt & feel like I haven't leaft anything behind. I also, really like the color screen as well as all of the other features.

I guess I feel that if I'm going to buy a Whites I might as well get the top model to last me for a very long time.

Now if any of you V3i drivers can give me some helpful tips to get max deph out of the box I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Roger

Put it on single freq for more depth.

As I do more research I haven't considered one very important option that I need your input on.

As a 1st time Whites owner would the MXT or DFX be a better choice as far as learning their machines? I'm guessing that the V3i would be very hard to use for a 1st time Whites owner, unless any of you feel different.

Thanks Folks!

The MXT is the best learning machine. You will learn how all the settings effect tone, interference, and depth at the turn of a knob. What I like about the MXT is if you don't find what you're looking for that day you more than likely learned something new. Very good machine.

The MXT is the best learning machine. You will learn how all the settings effect tone, interference, and depth at the turn of a knob. What I like about the MXT is if you don't find what you're looking for that day you more than likely learned something new. Very good machine.

Glad to hear that. UPS is scheduled to deliver my MXT Monday. Gonna be a long weekend............:roll:

Dusty

UPDATE!!!!! Checked the UPS tracker thing and the MXT is due in TODAY!!!!! I guess the nice weather we had speeded up their trucks. I'm a happy camper!!! :)

Dusty

Dusty get a good nights sleep,then get under those ski lifts in the morning!!

good luck with it ..

Good God I love new toys!!! lol

Back
Top Bottom