Thanks Bart

The Z Team

Elite Member
Just wanted to say thanks to Bart at Big Boy Hobbies. He was very helpful with ordering my first MD.
I have a F2 with a Garrett Pro Pointer coming next week. Can't wait to get it we are both excited but the only bad thing is we have to wait till the snow melts and it warms up a bit, I think the ground is a little frozen at this point.
Spring can't come fast enough now that we are getting our MD, Been a long time waiting to get one. A newbie with a new toy.
Again thanks Bart.

Bart is a good guy and a great sponsor I WILL buy my next detector from him. I wish I bought my 2 At Pros from him. I feel for the Kellyco Package which is junk. The automax pin pointer is a joke... I just ordered a 40in Ground shark foe woods hunting from him today. He is good people.:goodjob:

I'd like to say thanks also, I just ordered my F2 w/ pinpointer kitfrom bart. It ships out monday :( I have already been waiting an agonizing 3 minutes

Well Syrex5 we will both be getting ours at the same time, Mine is getting shipped out Monday. Going to be a long weekend. LOL

Same here

I've not ordered my F2 yet, but will be doing so soon. Bart replied very promptly to the email I sent him asking questions, and even helped me on the price.

briandigsit Bart responded very quickly to my email and was very helpful when I placed my order today. Very professional !!!

Since this appears to be the official "Thanks Bart" thread, I thought that I'd add my two cents. He very promptly replied to my emails and picked up the phone when I called. I'm new to the hobby and he put together a nice package with an X-Terra 705 and it should be here early next week.

Back
Top Bottom