a short hunt this morning

pan4au

Elite Member
I got out this morning for a few minutes. I have a degenerative disc in my neck besides the pain I'm having weakness and numbness with my left arm (my swinging arm). I opted to go to a volley ball area of a local park. It's dry here and the sand makes for easy digging. There just two nets there and they just have removed. I've had success there before. I scored a little change a heart pendent and a silver stud earring with a large stone... maybe CZ dunno for sure.

Attachments

• volleyball1.jpg
    volleyball1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 94
  • volleyball2.jpg
    volleyball2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 92
Nice earring! I wanted to get out this morning but I’m to lazy and the football game comes on at 12:30 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to a football field this morning. They played last night and I thought I may be able to find a lost Bill or two. I got there at day break and there was already had a crew picking up garbage.. I opted for the park then.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Congrats on the finds! Hope you get feeling better, but with what you're saying about your left arm, sounds like you should get in to see the doc ASAP...seriously.

Thanks. I have another Dr appointment Monday. Monday will be a busy day. I have a Forrester coming out Monday morning to give me a value on my illegally cut trees, then a Dr appointment after that I have therapy.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Not to bad! :detector: What I like to remember when I'm not having my best day is that it all adds up. There has been multiple times when I have found less than 5¢, but it's still 5¢ and I'm thankful for them. :D

Back
Top Bottom