Bart @ Big Boy Hobbies is #1

Spartan84

Explorer
Forum Supporter
Worked with Bart on upgrading to a new machine from F2, asked about a couple different ones but could not pass up the FANTASTIC deal he gave me on my new Fisher F75LTD. Even helped me with the paypent process since I was using paypal and debit card. He shipped it super fast too, I was not expecting it till next week when I ordered it, and it showed up today. Go to Bart for the best deals and stress free transaction on the forum.:urock:

Yeahhhhhh he's ok I guess ... Lol....he's the only one I deal with....super guy!!! Just got my etrac thru him, no pressure, no bs, very honest, helpful and patient. I recommend him to anyone in the market.

Bart is the best. He's super cool to chit chat with about metal detectors. I purchased my Etrac through him, then my GrayGhost headphones and Sunray probe. Once I am back from vacation I will be ordering an AT Pro from him!

Just orderd my Minelab E-trac from Big Boy Hobbies. Bart is awesome!! Very friendly and knows his stuff! Plans to have the item shipped tomorrow. Threw in a few things for doing business with him. Above and beyond what I was expecting!!

Worked with Bart on upgrading to a new machine from F2, asked about a couple different ones but could not pass up the FANTASTIC deal he gave me on my new Fisher F75LTD. Even helped me with the paypent process since I was using paypal and debit card. He shipped it super fast too, I was not expecting it till next week when I ordered it, and it showed up today. Go to Bart for the best deals and stress free transaction on the forum.:urock:

Bart Will always be my go to guy for detecting! Cant be beat in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom