Looking to Join or Start a SE Pa club.

DelcoDigger

Hi. While I’m not at all new to detecting (I’m 47, started at 14, and it’s been an on again - off again hobby throughout that time) I have never bothered to join a club; opting to detect when I had time, and almost always on my own.

With two of my three kids almost out of college, and my years of self employment behind me, I am either looking to join a club, or start a club in Southeastern Pa. I am within 10 min of the NJ border, 20 min from the De Border, and am able to bring a few things to the table...

1. I’ve got some pretty strong research skills.
2. I’m very adept with web design.
3. I’m committed.

If you are either in a club that I haven’t yet come across, or interested in starting g one with me, please reach out. I do have some specific ideas of a handful of things I would like to approach (a bit different than anything I ha e seen being done) and have the energy to help wherever needed.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John, I spent Saturday with the Southeastern Metal Detecting Recovery Group on a farm right in the center of the Battle of Brandywine . The farmer even has a canon all stuck in the foundation of his home. How’s that for location ! There was at least a dozen guys and girls . Seems like a nice group. They have a web site you can look up. By the time I had to leave, they had found a couple of musket balls.
If you decide to join, call me. Thinking of doing the same. Tom

Back
Top Bottom