Somebody has to do it

local talent

Pictures, I want pictures!!!! Safe Travels. Is there not a travel ban in place to Europe for non essential travel?

Some of you asked for it.

On the bridge at the Eiffel Tower

Attachments

• thumbnail_dsc_1811 (2).jpg
    thumbnail_dsc_1811 (2).jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 575
Delayed hunt

We have been doing maintenance at my wife's apartment and are basically done and ready to head South to the Riviera, BUT, the weather shows rain for 7 days. So, we will sit tight, roam Paris until the last 2 days of rain at which time we will take the high speed train to Marseille, rent a car and go East to Cannes.

My batteries are charged.

Will post more in 5 days or so.

Will keep enjoying the sights, sounds and food here in Paris

Chuck

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_4840.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4840.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 450
We have been doing maintenance at my wife's apartment and are basically done and ready to head South to the Riviera, BUT, the weather shows rain for 7 days. So, we will sit tight, roam Paris until the last 2 days of rain at which time we will take the high speed train to Marseille, rent a car and go East to Cannes.

My batteries are charged.

Will post more in 5 days or so.

Will keep enjoying the sights, sounds and food here in Paris

Chuck

Some of those trains have length restrictions, I found out the hard way and had to chop my scoop shaft in 1/2 to get on the train.. That's how the cf travel scoop shaft was invented.

Ok , think about it for a second....a collapsible , telescoping CF travel shaft. They do it for detectors. They can do it for scoops. Your million $ idea on a silver platter ....

Ok , think about it for a second....a collapsible , telescoping CF travel shaft. They do it for detectors. They can do it for scoops. Your million $ idea on a silver platter ....

I hope it isn't a digger to travel with you. You pay for meals and room and board. Might cost a million bucks?:lol:

Details of my adventure in France

I have been back from France for over a week and just getting over jet lag and my back to work priorities.

We originally wanted to take the train since it was 3.5 hours vs 9 hours driving but because of the flexibility of driving, we rented a car.

Nothing is easy but I finally got into the water at the Cannes beach. One of the locals told my wife that a couple guys hunt the beach every morning :mad:

Only a couple hours since my wife was sitting on the shore.... no luck.

I decided to hit Juan Le Pins a couple days later and spend 6 hours hunting. All kinds of people in the water but no gold for me.

Using hind site, I should have gone back to Cannes and worked my way a block or so to the area where the more wealthy swimmers go.

We later headed to Saint-Tropez where the sand was very deep.

After a few days the weather report stated rain for 4 days (they ended up with major floods) so we headed back to Paris.

Only about 10 hours in the water.

long story short, my dream came up empty handled

Maybe next time :cool:

Chuck

Attachments

• Paris Sep 2021    2.jpg
    Paris Sep 2021 2.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 180
  • Paris Sep 2021    4.jpg
    Paris Sep 2021 4.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 174
  • Paris Sep 2021    6.jpg
    Paris Sep 2021 6.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 186
  • Paris Sep 2021    3.jpg
    Paris Sep 2021 3.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 188
  • France detecting 1.jpg
    France detecting 1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 180
Chuck,

You should have gone to Pampelonne, or perhaps, Escalet Beach. ;)

You wouldn't have found anything there either, but the scenery ... Ooh la la !!!

Thanks for those beautiful pics and taking us along. :yes:

If anyone has proof , that I can give this md'ing buddy, that the vaccine is NOT a tracking or operating system to control the masses, let me know. And ... whatever link you can provide, how do I counter their expected push-back that : A) the link is simply a part of the conspiracy to 'keep us all in the dark as to the real purpose and intentions of a secret cabal, and B) that the person in the link "simply doesn't know" and is "simply uninformed".

Do we have any psychologists in our ranks that can lend me a hand on this ? :pullhair:

KT does not know anything about tracking the masses, etc., but common sense tells KT that some 10s of thousands of folks working for the feds do not have the capability, even with massive computers, to track 280 plus million people as they go about their normal daily activities! KT has been vaccinated and had the booster too, and that did not stop him from spending most of His Royal Trump and Biden giveaway money on arms and ammunition…so how’s that for lack of control? If a person believes that hooey, then they are already being controlled…by conspiracy theories! KT hopes, Tom, that you get to read this comment before it is deleted! :laughing::laughing:

If anyone has proof , that I can give this md'ing buddy, that the vaccine is NOT a tracking or operating system to control the masses, let me know. And ... whatever link you can provide, how do I counter their expected push-back that : A) the link is simply a part of the conspiracy to 'keep us all in the dark as to the real purpose and intentions of a secret cabal, and B) that the person in the link "simply doesn't know" and is "simply uninformed".

Do we have any psychologists in our ranks that can lend me a hand on this ? :pullhair:

Tom, why don't you ask him for the proof he has that the vaccine contains a tracking/mind control device?

Back
Top Bottom