8x6 SEF OR NEL SHARPSHOOTER FOR T2 SE?

Trashfinder

Forum Supporter
Looking for a smaller than stock and bigger than the 5 in it came with. I hunt trashy areas. I need input on which to get? Chime in!

Looking for a smaller than stock and bigger than the 5 in it came with. I hunt trashy areas. I need input on which to get? Chime in!

I love the Sharpshooter on my F70, that brand seems to get along great on all the units built on this platform.
Does everything I have ever asked it to do, great speed, separation, sensitivity, feels like I am hunting with a way bigger coil than the 5" round ones and it is deeep for it's size.
The biggest and best thing is it is better shielded than my factory coils and several times quieter on my non DST Fisher.

It currently is living on the end of my stick and it is doing it's job well.

A review not long after I got it....
http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=246583

Since them I have found a ton of clad with it, silver coins, V nickels and a bunch of other great things in sites I have scoured previously.

I have not taken the Nel sharpshooter off from the T2 classic since I've bought it. It is about perfect in size, is crisp and clear on signals, has good depth. I was going to pick up the Detech 8x6 butterfly but quit when getting the Nel coil. From reading before buying, not much info on the small Detech coil, everywhere, everyone gravitates towards the bigger 12x10 or 15x 12 Detech coils for the T2 but most posts were posted before the new Nel Thunder coil was out.

Back
Top Bottom