Do you dig in a tot lot playground?

beeryboats

My daughter and I went out on our first hunt a couple weeks ago to a local park. We hit the tanbark covered playground for almost an hour. That's where she found the cub scout bandana clasp almost on the surface. But that trip has had me thinking. I never heard anything I thought was worth digging, but should I even be digging below the tanbark anyway? I would think any loose clad or jewelry would be at the bottom of the tanbark and not in the dirt below.

Dig it all. Hunt in all metal. You will find a lot of good items. Gold and Silver rings and chains. Sometimes you will need to dig to the dirt or fabric on the bottom. Have a blast. Show us some picturen. What detector do you use? KEN. Ind

Dig it all. Hunt in all metal. You will find a lot of good items. Gold and Silver rings and chains. Sometimes you will need to dig to the dirt or fabric on the bottom. Have a blast. Show us some picturen. What detector do you use? KEN. Ind

I just got an AT Pro and my little girl just got a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV. I let her use my AT on a camping trip and she pretty much took it away from me. So when she graduated elementary school we bought her the Bounty Hunter.

Don't dig through the weed barrier if there is one. Just my opinion.

No , don't damage the weed barrier , that is a big No ,NO .

Enjoy the wood chips while you can . In my neck of the woods they are being replaced with rubber padding on the top with the old dirt underneath being scraped and filled in with asphalt . 90% of the lots around here have had it done and the competition on the ones that haven't is insane .

+1

Back
Top Bottom