New guy with AT Pro

DerekR

Hello everyone, My name is Derek and I am addicted to Metal Detecting.

I've started out Detecting because I've lost 2 Arrows over the winter hunting deer, These arrows were expensive so I decided why not? Why not buy the detector ant look for my arrows. Sure enough found them at the end of winter when the ground was hard still diggible though. Found both of them and that got me started in Mding and treasure hunting.

I am semi new to metal detecting, I've been detecting since the spring time.

I've started off with the Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II Metal detector from Amazon.com Once I've learned the Bounty Hunter Metal Detector and was in the mist of the facebook groups and a few friends from those groups got me convinced to buy the Garrett At Pro so I did. I purchased the At Pro At Big Boys Hobbies.

Great people good communication. I should be getting my At Pro tomorrow or Tuesday.

Welcome from Abilene Texas. Glad to have you and looking forward to seeing what you dig up.

Upgrade to your AT Pro !!

Hello everyone, My name is Derek and I am addicted to Metal Detecting.

I've started out Detecting because I've lost 2 Arrows over the winter hunting deer, These arrows were expensive so I decided why not? Why not buy the detector ant look for my arrows. Sure enough found them at the end of winter when the ground was hard still diggible though. Found both of them and that got me started in Mding and treasure hunting.

I am semi new to metal detecting, I've been detecting since the spring time.

I've started off with the Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II Metal detector from Amazon.com Once I've learned the Bounty Hunter Metal Detector and was in the mist of the facebook groups and a few friends from those groups got me convinced to buy the Garrett At Pro so I did. I purchased the At Pro At Big Boys Hobbies.

Great people good communication. I should be getting my At Pro tomorrow or Tuesday.
I also have AT Pro// see my post on a Better headphone set up and also my wireless headphones,, you'll never go back.. I'm also new her,, but been doing this for 20 some years...
cul Gareth

I had my metal detector out looking for a Beman ICS Hunter Pro carbon arrow I lost last August. At just under ten bucks a shot, they make a nice find.

Welcome to the forum from Colorado

Welcome from Central MA. I upgraded this year from a Bounty Hunter to the AT Pro.
You won't be disappointed. I have found so many missed signals in areas that I hunted already with the BH. It is a coin hound. I am still in Standard mode for the most part, but I am just beginning to try some of the pro mode settings. Its a great machine, good luck and post pics of your finds!

Welcome from DFW, Texas. My ATPro was my first upgrade machine and I love it. If you didn't already order it or get a package deal, consider adding the 5x8 DD coil. It lightens the machine up and will really sniff out coins hidden amongst trash.

Good luck and Happy Hunting,

Papa

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the atpro! Make sure you share pics and stories of your finds with us!

P.S. Don't MD to much as it sounds like you need to spend some time with your bow this off season!:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom