AWWW MAN!! you guys locked the "gonna hit rock bottom" thread just when it was getting good

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is awesome. I cant imagine the research it takes to find a old school. Your like the Indiana Jones of the forum. And then, after all that, you get up at the crack of dawn to go hunt a flat, mowed field to find some coins.

Great line!:laughing:

5c0d8873f34de7eff241e8ddf9d4c89c_zpsb583f8a2.jpg

WOW! that is crazy,,,,,,,I do not dirt fish and probably never will,,,,,,,I am a Florida beach person,,,,,(bum),,,:laughing:while I am sure that digging in the dirt and finding the right spots to do it is a level of experience, but I will tell anyone,,,,don't expect to grab a machine and go out and find gold consistently until you have put the time in and learned,,,,,plain and simple, and beach hunting definitely take a level of skill,,,,,GL HH

Hey bigshot nickbxter since you earned your masters degree in metal detecting and we are all freshmen compared to you. lets see what you got:

Here's my beach finds because I'm such a newbie and unexperienced..

I'm SO jealous of your Massachusetts copper. I want one.

I used to frequent a motorcycle forum and we had a troll that came on there and after a little research we found that being a troll is what he does. There should be a Friendly Troll Forum so they could enjoy harassing each other. The way this guy talks is EXACTLY like that loser and would bet it is him. Would have to look it up but they even found where he lived and his real name... it was quite funny to see him get genuinely afraid when members were posting pictures of his home lol...

That was an interesting read... hope you enjoyed it... because I'm pulling the plug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom