Who wears their finds?

(Heavy)

Elite Member
If you find Bling and it fits... do you ever wear it? I was never one to wear much jewlery, just a band and maybe a gold chain with a cross on Sunday. But lately I poished up a set of silver :yes: a Necklace, added a Medalian, a Bracelet and BIG Bling ring or two :lol: all finds of mine since I started the hobby. Most don't fit me but I have enough silver that do.

What do ya say Chief?
jackchief2.jpg
you look more like an Italian than and Indian

my wife wears stuff that fits her, if I EVER get a gold coin, and I doubt I do, but IF I do, I will put it in a bezel on a chain to wear around my neck

I don't have a detector yet, but I can promise I will wear whatever I find! I don't care if it's a darn engagement ring! I'll be so excite I won't be able to resist!

Most things I find tend to be 150 years old or older so apart from making a coin into a pendant the answer is no. However, I did sell a coin a few years ago that bought me a new Breitling so in a sense I can say I have worn a find.

That guy should be carrying one of these, who wears gold out on the streets without the matching weaponry. :lol:

Attachments

• iraq-stolen-gun_gunspictures.jpg
    iraq-stolen-gun_gunspictures.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 196
I am wearing the 14k gold ring with the 2 diamonds I found last Sunday. Probably won't wear it very long but I have been showing it to people and it is my size, so it is easier to wear than to carry it in my pocket.

I do

I were mostvall of mine. Seems that most rings will fit at least on one my fingers. It's nice to wearvthem while you have them b4 they are sold. Nice thing about detecting is that there is always new rings and jewelry to be had for wearing

In a manner of speaking I do. I made my 2 gold rings (castings) from dug gold items.

Ironically though, the only time I dont wear them is when I go detecting as they interfere with the digs. I always grab the soil & pass it over the coil to find the coins. Steve in so az

I wear the 925 chain in the photo that I found about a month ago. It weighs 1.5oz.:cool:

Attachments

• silver chain.jpg
    silver chain.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 154
Back
Top Bottom