Glad for the forums with all this rain in Atlanta

maxxkatt

Forum Supporter
We are in a cycle of 5 days of rain and 2 days without rain. Feels like Seattle, WA here. Too muddy even on the clear days at most places I hunt.

But I am logging in some good research time.

I suspect it is the same for detectorists in the SE and up in East where a lot of rain ends up.

Yep, we can relate here, very cold rain here right now supposed to mix with some wet snowflakes this evening but thankfully no accumulation expected.

We also keep getting enough off and on rain that is enough to keep the ground very soggy even on the few in between days it doesn't rain.

We’re “suppose” to not get rain again for a few days. But it’s rained so much even the blacktop is squishy lmfao jk but the Ohio river crested at 55’ which is the 9th highest it’s been in 50 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the same here in Arkansas maxxkatt. Been pretty cold (for us) in the mornings, low 20's. Rain in the forecast for tomorrow...again. Whatever we're experiencing will be in your AO in a day or so....That being said, it's sunny, 40+ outside today and I'm about to get my Explorer out to see if she'll sing to me. HH!

Hate to tell you maxxkatt, but the rain has moved in here and probably headed your way, if not there already. I was able to get out a couple of hours today, but nothing but clad. Good Luck and HH!

We had a gorgeous, sunny day here today (Sunday) - JUST about tshirt weather if you were in the sun and protected from the breeze. Otherwise, a long-sleeve shirt was fine.

However, the next few days are all rain (and I was planning on playing hooky Wednesday to go to a distant site) :(

Back
Top Bottom