Silver in Mom's Yard!!!

wvdave107

Elite Member
Went to visit the parents this morning. Of course took the ATP with me. Had the opportunity to poke around their yard for an hours or so...Found several Wheaties and a couple Mercs there in the past....Today didn't disappoint!!!

Snagged a 42' Washington Quarter, 41' Wheat, unknown date wheat, 68' clad dime and a few copper pennies. Also, what appears to be an old window sash lock....Not bad for the time spent....

Attachments

• 26 July 18' Mom's yard ..JPG
    26 July 18' Mom's yard ..JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 391
  • 26 July 18' Mom's yard.JPG
    26 July 18' Mom's yard.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 384
Congrats on a good hunt . The GW silver is a great find. I have only found one silver GW in almost a year of hunting out of all the quarters I've dug.
Bubbaron NOX 600, AT PRO, AT CARROT PIN POINTER

Congrats on the silver! I was sure there would be silver in my moms yard but nothing yet. I feel guilty digging there because my dad follows me around keeping watch on the yard condition. :shock:

I've pulled 3 silvers total out of my mothers yard, a rosie, a cut merc and a GW. Her house was built in the 20's, so I have a good feeling it could have a stander somewhere. Nice hunting!

I've pulled 3 silvers total out of my mothers yard, a rosie, a cut merc and a GW. Her house was built in the 20's, so I have a good feeling it could have a stander somewhere. Nice hunting!

Got to love the parents....no matter how old ya get....Always a place to hunt and grab a really good meal...:D

Nice hunting, wvdave! Still...gotta wonder if Mom isn’t burying a silver or two in the yard between visits to give you an incentive to come back more often :lol: Seriously though, that’s a good hunt - silver GWs don’t pop up for me very often!

Back
Top Bottom