Looking for A partner around Charleston, SC

cdawson

Hello, I just started metal detecting and would like to find someone in the charelston, moncks corner, goose creek area that would like to partner up. I don't know of any good spots yet but will be looking.

Hello, I just started metal detecting and would like to find someone in the charelston, moncks corner, goose creek area that would like to partner up. I don't know of any good spots yet but will be looking.

My grandfather lives in goose creek, but I'm stuck up here in pa. I think the goose creek area has a metal detecting club, you might have to look into it! Good luck!:D

Hey, I just started myself and have a few places around the tri county area that i'm going to search. PM me if you're interested.

I am new to the hobby

Hey I am from Moncks Corner and am new to the hobby. Would like to partner up and learn and also find places to detect.

Back
Top Bottom