Attention Long Island Diggers

There's one in Nassau that meets in Wantagh and another in Suffolk that I think meets in Patchouge. I used to be in the one in Suffolk in the 90's but no time for them now.

I'm in sufolk but I'm interested in starting something. Maybe we should setup a hunt and see how many are interested in coming out.

I have work the whole week but I'll be willing to take off for a hunt on the weekend - if the club did them.

I'm game for a hunt available times vary week to week. Let me know when and when and I will see what I can do.

Sorry for bringing a thread back from the dead but I'd be keen to get something like this going if fellow LI'ers are still keen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Newbie, waiting for BH Tracker IV to come on Monday. Would like to hook up with a weekend group for safety and fun. But I heard Hurricane Sandy will close the beaches for about 8 months. Any word on that? I believe its forbidden as it’s considered scavenging/looting. Not good.

I would be in for a weekend hunt in either Nassau or Suffolk. Let me know the Date,Time and place.

Newbie, waiting for BH Tracker IV to come on Monday. Would like to hook up with a weekend group for safety and fun. But I heard Hurricane Sandy will close the beaches for about 8 months. Any word on that? I believe its forbidden as it’s considered scavenging/looting. Not good.

the beaches are open for hunting in the rockaways. People think the storm made the beaches a gold mine but all it did was litter it with junk

In case anyone missed it from the other thread, there will be a hunt tomorrow morning, March 3rd, at Sunken Meadow Beach. We will be meeting up in the east parking lot by the pavilion at 7:00 AM. Dress warm & don't forget your NY Parks MD permit just in case. Sunken Meadow is a state park.

ordering my ace 250 soon... i'll be watching this thread for get togethers... or fell free to PM me!

Back
Top Bottom