4ft coil

Arizonakelly

I need info on how to make a 4ft X 4ft coil that I can push or pull behind me. I have seen them before made out of plastic pipe. I believe I know the location within a 3.5-mile area in an old riverbed where buried coins should be, but they would be around 6ft to 10ft under ground.

I need info on how to make a 4ft X 4ft coil that I can push or pull behind me. I have seen them before made out of plastic pipe. I believe I know the location within a 3.5-mile area in an old riverbed where buried coins should be, but they would be around 6ft to 10ft under ground.

Now this I would like to see. I take it there must be LOTS of coins there?

6ft--10ft depth.. What machine are you going to hook up to this coil?

Sounds like you have some kind of hoard hunter

http://www.whites.co.uk/White's%20TM808%20Metal%20Detector.htm

Good Luck. Let us know how your getting on. Chop

I saw a prospecting show on cable a few months ago and these guys were looking for metorites deep in the ground and they made something like you are asking about only it was closer to 5-6' wide and they attached it to the back of a farm tractor and drove around these huge fields with headphones on and when they got a strong signal they would bring a backhoe over and dig these huge holes 6-10'W X 6-10' deep until the found the meterite, and some of them were huge and I guess they are worth alot of money if there in great shape.

Back
Top Bottom