My Best Year - Over 400 Pieces Of Silver, 352 Silver Coins, And Some Fun Times

id be happy ti find that much silver in my lifetime!!!
i thought cali wasnt supposed to be as good for silver n old coins as the northeast???

Well silver yes but old coins is subject to what is considered old. Older coins are found on the east coast but old coins can be found in California.

Thanks everyone!
My goodness gracious.. congrats awesome hunts for the year.

Wow!!! definitly aloowed to call that a horde of silver. :shock:

Totally amazing what a year you had!

Darn good work! Hope this year is a new record too!

You had an amazing 2015. I'm not much of a relic hunter but those are really cool.

HOLY SHEET!!!! That pile of silver has me drooling!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

What an awesome year!!!

That pile of silver coins is huge, but I'm most impressed by the sheer variety of your sterling finds.. Wow!!!

The fat Albert ring is still ugly lol, did you ever get an id on it?

Big congrats on such volume and variety of everything...

<°)))>{

What an awesome year!!!

That pile of silver coins is huge, but I'm most impressed by the sheer variety of your sterling finds.. Wow!!!

The fat Albert ring is still ugly lol, did you ever get an id on it?

Big congrats on such volume and variety of everything...

<°)))>{

Thanks buddy! Still no positive ID on the ring but I am sticking with James Brown but i still like your Fat Albert idea.

Love that old shiny silver. Huge congrats!! You killed it!

Oh, and by the way....please don't move to Western Washington :laughing:

Jamalamalam! Hell of a season! You and Raphis are on one. For everyone that DOESNT have Instagram, you should. Jams gallery is pretty righteous. Great season.

Jamalamalam! Hell of a season! You and Raphis are on one. For everyone that DOESNT have Instagram, you should. Jams gallery is pretty righteous. Great season.

Thanks buddy! I love instagram and seeing all the finds on there. What's your instagram name?

For all you other instagrammers my user name is the same jamflicker.

What is that silver coin towards the bottom right...?.looks like the size of a half....has an eagle over a shield...never seen that before?

Back
Top Bottom