Ring #68 FTY... Another nice silver one. (Now with Live Dig Video!)

Skippy SH13

Forum Supporter
Today, it was raining. I didn't care. Got really wet, but also got my addict fix in.

Only had an hour at lunch, and an hour after dinner. Got a couple pendants at lunch time, which I THOUGHT were silver, but alas, they were just plated. And one turned out to be a McDonalds french fry pendant. That... I'm still trying to figure out. Really heavy, too! (EDIT: I think it's probably some sort of Monopoly McDonalds game token... That's my guess anyway).

The lunch hunt was at some baseball fields, but they'd been worked pretty good on the outside, mostly just recent drops, or coins on edges.

The second hunt was at a fairly new set of soccer fields. I went last year, but was unimpressed, as it was 102 degrees out and I was drenched in sweat for about $2 in change. This time, I was drenched, but in rain. LOL. I pulled a couple bucks in change, again, but I also managed a ring. Rang up a nice 90-91 on the AT Pro. I STRONGLY suspected this was a ring, and managed to get it on video. Will post a bit later as an addendum to this. I thought I had three other rings during the hunt, which I actively recorded, ALL of them were trash. LOL

Ah well...

Here's the ring! There is a 925 stamp in it with AA stamped next to it, but I didn't bother to take that picture. Too small. This is #68 for the year... and I'm still averaging slightly more than 1 per day I'm hunting. Kills me that after 2 years I'm still hitting the same average.. I've gotta be some kind of lucky... That, or it's because I dig a LOT of penny signals. Most of my rings are in the 69-81 range, and a lot of folks skip those. Better for me!

EDIT: Here's the live dig video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCM6SfYiQ9Y

Skippy

Attachments

• IMG_2186.jpg
    IMG_2186.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2187.jpg
    IMG_2187.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2188.jpg
    IMG_2188.jpg