19 TONS of Silver? Long Handle Scoop Needed.

My hats off to you Scuba, for doing what you love, diving. I'd love to give it a try, I still might. But I love these stories of sunken treasures. I'm in N.C. And visit the Outer Banks every now and then and just wish I would have gotten into diving years ago. I look at the maps of all the sunken ships off the N.C. Coast, deemed the shipwreck of the Atlantic and wonder what lies beneath. But I hear the current is just to strong in most places there to be safe to dive for a newbie. What it must feel like to find something like that is unimaginable. Heck , I'm still looking for my 1st Rosie. :laughing:

Scuba

Concentrate on smaller vessels in 100 foot of water or less, we would love to see you rich & famous- filming the discovery-posting a Thread on here ,weeks later, bringing up the silver, gold, or jewels howboutit , just like SCOUNDREL & Crew :yes::D Don't think your Lake Michigan location , it's going to happen, the East coast maybe, happy hunting , Earl

Concentrate on smaller vessels in 100 foot of water or less, we would love to see you rich & famous- filming the discovery-posting a Thread on here ,weeks later, bringing up the silver, gold, or jewels howboutit , just like SCOUNDREL & Crew :yes::D Don't think your Lake Michigan location , it's going to happen, the East coast maybe, happy hunting , Earl

There is quite possibly millions in gold coin in Lake Michigan

Back
Top Bottom