I always wanted to find a nice emerald (it's my birthstone!)

Beautiful,and you may want to have it checked out. If you can trust someone. reason I seen one very similar posted a few years ago that look close to that and turned out to be from long, long ago. Medieval..

Garys find comes to mind...

Attachments

• find_of_lifetime_3_large.jpg
    find_of_lifetime_3_large.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 173
Sweet rings... AAA emerald and up are extremely valuable... anything below not so much. I've beem trying for years for an emerald. Finally gave up an bought a AA 5.5ct last year.

Attachments

• 20170418_172050.jpg
    20170418_172050.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 160
17796723_10154486870993581_8084271971178446268_n.jpg

A little over a carat I reckon! And although the gold is unmarked and I don't have my acids with me on the island, I suspect it is over 18k.

Yeah, I agree with your whole assessment. Definitely real emerald, and high carat gold, to boot!

Woot! Woot!

Nice Find! That's gotta be 22K or higher based off the color alone... Nice size stone too! Congrats

I found an emerald ring late last year, at least I think their emeralds... Gold tested 14k, always hard to tell though with so many synthetic stones and different color topaz stones etc... the diamonds tested real so I assume they are.

Those stones don't look like emeralds to me. They look too light in color. They look like aquamarines.

Those stones don't look like emeralds to me. They look too light in color. They look like aquamarines.

They could be aquamarine... a couple of them are cracked/fractured, which doesn't add up to me. Even aquamarine has a fairly high hardness. Unless it was a bad cut with fractures close to the surface.

Man that's nice. I'm still telling the wife "you can't put a price on fun!" In other words I haven't found jack yet lol.

Back
Top Bottom