• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Teknetics G2+ LTD Camo Value ?

Speedlunker

I have a 4 month old Teknetics G2+ LTD in camo that I am wanting to sell. It's in great condition with the original box and paperwork. It seems to be a fairly rare detector and when I try to search previous sales there aren't many and the prices are gone. Does anyone know what these are going for used and what a fair asking price would be? Thank you for any help.

Well considering you can now get a F70(Patriot) for $400 new, then I would not pay more than that for a used G2+

Thank you. I had done a search previously and must have misspelled it or something. I did not get near the results you did. I really appreciate the reply

Well considering you can now get a F70(Patriot) for $400 new, then I would not pay more than that for a used G2+

I noticed that also. How do you think the F70 compares to the G2+? I'm not at all familiar with the F70. Thank you for the reply

I noticed that also. How do you think the F70 compares to the G2+? I'm not at all familiar with the F70. Thank you for the reply

I havent used an F70 but the G2 is geared more toward relic hunting in iron with its higher frequency and two tones only The F70 would probably be a better all around detector and deeper too.

Back
Top Bottom