Deus users

Wom 27

Elite Member
So I just got my new toy and am wondering, which of the preset programs gives the most depth? I've got a hunted out site with little trash and IF there is any thing to be found, it would have to be deep ! Thanks :digginahole:

So I just got my new toy and am wondering, which of the preset programs gives the most depth? I've got a hunted out site with little trash and IF there is any thing to be found, it would have to be deep ! Thanks :digginahole:

All depends on what the site includes.

If it's heavy iron use sifter program or deus fast to unmask targets.

If EMI is low, trash is low use 8 or 12 freq.
zero descrim silencer -1 full tones no notch tx power 2/3.

Now the deus reacts differently in full tones with audio response 3 or 4 deep targets are faint "purrs" repeatable sounds quietly in the head phones (assuming you have them)

If you jack audio response up to 5 deep targets sound just like shallow.. not telling you much.

Lower reactivity to 1 and you'll be amazed how deep it can go.

Reactivity is the speed of recovery time. Even on the lowest setting it's fast beyond belief.

I've pulled 10" wheats in Tennessee clay!

You won't get a number reading or VDI. Most VLF machines won't give you accurate numbers at depth anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All depends on what the site includes.

If it's heavy iron use sifter program or deus fast to unmask targets.

If EMI is low, trash is low use 8 or 12 freq.
zero descrim silencer -1 full tones no notch tx power 2/3.

Now the deus reacts differently in full tones with audio response 3 or 4 deep targets are faint "purrs" repeatable sounds quietly in the head phones (assuming you have them)

If you jack audio response up to 5 deep targets sound just like shallow.. not telling you much.

Lower reactivity to 1 and you'll be amazed how deep it can go.

Reactivity is the speed of recovery time. Even on the lowest setting it's fast beyond belief.

I've pulled 10" wheats in Tennessee clay!

You won't get a number reading or VDI. Most VLF machines won't give you accurate numbers at depth anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really? First time out. I'm just asking which "preset" program would be deepest. I'll play with settings if I ever get comfy with it, but for now I just need a preset program. What do you say ?

Go to deep program, and turn TX power (under sensitivty ) expert tab to level 2.
Select 12 kHz, reactvity 2 silencer -1.
Get a good GB.
Audio report level 5

Listen close,,deeper don't jump in headphones or speaker. Rather a nice smooth higher sounding tone.
Expect high meter reading on the deeper, or nothing at all.

Back
Top Bottom