FIRST PRECIOUS!! with Equinox!

metaladdict

Elite Member
It was 90 Degrees here in Santa Rosa,Ca so I decided to go to a pay $10.00 to park beach:shock: too much money!:shock:
Glad I went, got a 14 k ring and it almost fits!
Been a long time since I've found cheddar!
It
was windy and kinda cold at the beach.:windy:
Oh it rang up 20/21.

Attachments

• 20180804_201646.jpg
    20180804_201646.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 624
  • 20180804_201752.jpg
    20180804_201752.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 643
That's a nice ring!!! Just making that find more than paid for your parking...great job!!!!

GL & HH
Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's a nice ring!!! Just making that find more than paid for your parking...great job!!!!
Thanks, that ring made it worth it.
GL & HH
Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sweet gold ring- congrats! I haven't found much gold with the Nox yet but I do dig those 20/21's. :yes:
I thought I was digging a bottle cap or penny. It rings up high on my Atpro #70/71!!??
Nice chunk of metal congrats on a great find

Thank you Numil.

:dingding:What do you mean "almost fits"? Looks like it fits just fine! :lol: 20-21 is non-corroded Felix penny range as well. Interesting.

Great ring! Crazy how gold is all over the place. Doesn't seem to be a great pattern to it either. I ran my coil over a very large man's wedding ring and it rang up a good bit lower than that, 17-18 range.

BCD

Hey thats a fine Plumpkin! Prob $100 melt? I have this one Pay Beach here that I have not tried out yet on account of the $5 gate fee! Maybe I should stop being so cheap! :laughing:

Congrats on the yellow ! Great find and worth the $10 ey. Parking cost is part of the hobby unfortunately. Its all what you make of it. One of the beaches I go to in NH on vacation is $15 whether there is one person or ten people in the car. Continued success to you...HH !

Sweet find! That'll polish up nicely.
Thanks!
:dingding:What do you mean "almost fits"? Looks like it fits just fine! :lol: 20-21 is non-corroded Felix penny range as well. Interesting.
Seems pennies are 20 to 25
Great ring! Crazy how gold is all over the place. Doesn't seem to be a great pattern to it either. I ran my coil over a very large man's wedding ring and it rang up a good bit lower than that, 17-18 range.
This ring is the highest vdi I've seen for gold, I tested with Atpro and it said 70/71:shock:
BCD

Hey thats a fine Plumpkin! Prob $100 melt? I have this one Pay Beach here that I have not tried out yet on account of the $5 gate fee! Maybe I should stop being so cheap! :laughing:
$10. Is tooo much money!
Nice one! Congrats!
Thanks its been along time since I've seen gold.
Congrats on the yellow ! Great find and worth the $10 ey. Parking cost is part of the hobby unfortunately. Its all what you make of it. One of the beaches I go to in NH on vacation is $15 whether there is one person or ten people in the car. Continued success to you...HH !
$15.00!!!!!
Nice find.

Another Nox success story.
Thanks for the reply TnSS!

Awesome gold there Metal!!! Wet sand/ dry / surf? That’s a nice looking band!

I’ve parked elsewhere and ridden my bike into the beach down in SoCal, free to bike in. Had to strap detector and scoop onto bike, so not untricky....

Awesome gold there Metal!!! Wet sand/ dry / surf? That’s a nice looking band!

I’ve parked elsewhere and ridden my bike into the beach down in SoCal, free to bike in. Had to strap detector and scoop onto bike, so not untricky....

I found it on the dry sand since this is where most people hang out.
The water is cold and big waves all the time so if someone goes in they stay very close to shore. Only surfers with wetsuits go in deeper.

Very Nice find. Congrats. Yep that one will pay for the parking. I detest having to pay to park and will do everything I can to keep from doing so. There is a beach about an hours drive away that charges ten bucks to park during the summer but waive the parking in the winter. Yep I show up the day the parking fee is stopped.

Congrats on the yellow . That’s my biggest complaint with the nox. You have to dig almost everything since there seems to be no consistency to the numbers. People have posted found gold with numbers 9-22! Sucks to have to pay to hunt a beach but in this case well worth it,

Back
Top Bottom