FINALLY back again

JunkInTheTrunk

Elite Member
NOT so Alpha Romeo 1 5 friendly California :(
OMG people, it has been quite some time for me since I've been on this forum!!! :( Now it is time to get back into the swing of things, LOL, pun not intended!!!:laughing:

I haven't done any hunting in a while, but will most definitely be posting pictures of something soon! The last time I hunted was the waterline at the beach and HAD a good sounding target, but, me being new with water hunting, I eventually lost the target:mad: So, I will never know what it was, but it was giving a "signature" of gold "material"!!! Not saying it was gold, but the signature was of that type, if you get my meaning? Anyways, I'm glad to finally be back and most definitely have things to catch-up on I'm sure!!!???

And, just wanted to add that, some people were wondering what had happened to me, I am doing well, just lots of typical family life and work related situations going on!!! Also, been working on my truck as well:yes::p Thank you for thinking about me and very much so appreciate it my friends:friends::thumbsup::bowdown:

Well, expect pictures very soon and, again, glad to be back :mder:

HH \_ my friends

Alright den! Welcome back! Dont worry about that 'gold' signal at the surfline..most likely a pulltab floating up and out of your scoop...thats what they like to do, and thats right where they live!:laughing: Boy they sure sound goldy though!
Mud

Hey bro

Bulls^*t! Pun was intended.....:laughing: Welcome back buddy! :grin:

Did you ever get that case of yours all fixed up :?: It's nice to be back and thank you and to all for the welcome back.

As for the waterline hunt, pulltab :?:, more than likely knowing my dumb luck :roll::laughing: Gotta remember about them "floating out" as I did not know that... now I do! I'd rather retrieve a pulltab than lose the target so I, at the very least, know what I was retrieving and never knowing what the hell it was:?::roll::laughing:

HH \_ people

Did you ever get that case of yours all fixed up :?: It's nice to be back and thank you and to all for the welcome back.

As for the waterline hunt, pulltab :?:, more than likely knowing my dumb luck :roll::laughing: Gotta remember about them "floating out" as I did not know that... now I do! I'd rather retrieve a pulltab than lose the target so I, at the very least, know what I was retrieving and never knowing what the hell it was:?::roll::laughing:

HH \_ people

No, my gf took over my detecting room for an exercise area and said I could have the spare bedroom. Which is fine except it's full of a bunch of stuff I need to get rid of. :( Most of it hers but conveniently enough, she's out of town for 4 days. :D I'm thinking about having a blowout sale on a local FB trading post page. :lol:

Just this past Friday I get a call from one of my friend/off-road buddy and he tells me that his brother came down to visit with his gf and decided to hangout at the beach. He lost his keys in the sand. So he brings some flashlights and they were unable to find the keys. That's when my friend remembered my metal detecting and desperately calls me at about 11pm to see if there was any way I could help? They knew the general area, but it is STILL a fairly. HUGE beach. I had many factors to think about because they were close to the actual shoreline the night they were lost. So, anyways, we meetup early in the morning to beat the crowd and I start swinging around 8am. About 45min in and I could tell they were ready to give up because I had not found the keys yet along with a comment to me, "well, at least you gave it a good run and tried..." So,I told them I wanted to finish "my grid" about 5min later, I go, "are these them..." and they thought I was joking at first and as they looked up at me, they smiled and put their head down as in a joy of relief and a "F***" YEAH celebration!!! :laughing::dingding::hi5::clapping::excited::woot::woohoo::wow2:

HH \_ my fellow MD'rs

Attachments

• IMG_20170902_123112_01.jpg
    IMG_20170902_123112_01.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 186
Thank you and definitely more to come.

Be safe with that possible hurricane (Irma) coming your way!!! :no:

HH \_ and star-hopping to you. I like astronomy as well.

Thanks, fortunately our local area where we live in South Carolina we are on high elevation and not a flood prone area, our yard even slopes enough downhill towards the forest out back so even heavy rains flow off downhill, but we are hoping Irma makes an expected turn and stays away from the coastline.

I have a modest 60mm refractor as well as an old Edmund Astroscan wide field telescope as well as binoculars. What was REALLY neat was that we could see totality of the recent solar eclipse right from our front yard, it was both WOW and EERIE at the same time :shock::shock: :lol:

HH !

Back
Top Bottom