• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

smitty78612

Rudy

Admin
AAAAAAA sticky: HELP ME PLEASE - I have sent this note several times to the Admin to no avail. Don't know how this happened but 78612 is NOT my email address so I don't receive any mail !! My correct address is: [email protected] and has been so for a very long time + I do not plan on changing it. CAN YOU/WOULD YOU PLEASE see to it that my address is made correct ?
SECONDLY: I have no idea what my correct password is ? I have for the last 10 yrs. used _opendoor02 and again I have no plans for changing it SO AGAIN would you be so kind in helping me out ?? I have tried using the forum but it will not allow me to change anything.
I feel certain your name will be found in Heavans Book of inhabitants if you will help me ?? In advance I thank you for your time and Bless Your Pea Pickin Heart. Shalom and seek peace in your everday day living:D

Smitty,

I just looked and your email address is correct: [email protected]

As to your password, I cannot see what password a member has, I can only reset it and PM you a temporary password, but as you are logged into the forum, it means you typed the correct password. You can change the password yourself by going to your User CP.

Are you referring to the numbers after your user name? If so, that has absolutely nothing to do with your email address. I'm assuming your asking the moderators to change the numbers at the end of your user name to match your email address? Meaning you want your user name to be smitty78659 instead of smitty78612?

Back
Top Bottom