Cruising With The Multi-Kruzer

beephead

Elite Member
I haven't been detecting for a few weeks because of the hot weather and brick hard ground. We finally got some good rains to soften the ground but the hot humid weather still remains. I couldn't take not detecting any longer so I loaded up my Multi-Kruzer with the new 5 x 10 DD search coil I just acquired and headed out to do some detecting.

The first 2 mid-fifties yard sites that I detected weren't virgins sites, I've detecting them before. I was amazed at how many coins I was finding. Even though I was finding a bunch of wheat pennies I couldn't get my search coil over any silver coins so headed out to a virgin site.

The new yard site had a steep sloping front yard which is ideal for finding coins. After digging a bunch of clad coins and a few wheat pennies, I finally got my search coil over a Rosie dime. I ended up finding 93 coins including 11 wheat pennies and a Rosie dime. Oh yeah, I also found a neat token.

I won't be going detecting for a while, I'm really sore. lol

beephead

Attachments

• IMG_2355.jpg
    IMG_2355.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_2356.jpg
    IMG_2356.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_2357.jpg
    IMG_2357.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_2358.jpg
    IMG_2358.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 144
Nice fines And I suffered Effort yeah that he it's a rough one Heat HEAT Ya got the speech recognition Doesn't work so great at times but I don't like typing So Good luck

Back
Top Bottom